Pune/India, April, 2017.
Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on Global Printed Electronics Market. The report predicts the market size of Global Printed Electronics Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2024.
The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of Global Printed Electronics Market. Moreover, the report gives insights into the factors that affect the global as well as regional performance of the market in the short run and in the long run.
Global Printed Electronics MarketReport is estimated to reach $19 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 22.6% from 2016 to 2024. Printed electronics is a printing process of the conductive polymers and inks onto the fabrics or foils, to manufacture electrical circuits. Printing electronics is majorly used for creating transistors, coils, and other electrical boards or circuits. It is a flexible and faster method of manufacturing circuits, but costs comparatively higher in comparison to traditional printing ways. Various application areas such as electronics, healthcare, media and others pose a huge demand for printed electronics owing to its thickness and compressed size.
Low manufacturing cost, wide range of substrates, and eco-friendly technology are the major factors driving the global printed electronics market. Moreover, increased demand for flexible and bendable electronics has also propelled the growth of global printed electronics market. However, lack of consumer awareness and increased competition from non-printed electronic products is the major challenge for competitors. Innovative product developments would provide several growth opportunities for the market in coming years.
The global printed electronics market is bifurcated by technology, application, and materials. The segmentations by technology include flexography, ink-jet printing, gravure printing, and screen printing. The application segment is further sub-segmented into automotive, retail & packaging, electronics, display, and others. Substrates and Inks are the various classifications of printed electronics market by materials. Screen printing dominated the technology segment with the largest market share in 2016, and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Inkjet printing is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR, owing to its multiple features such as, light, compact, high resolution, and low cost.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW. The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea and others. Rest of the world (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in this market are T-ink, Inc. (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co. (U.S.), Molex, Inc. (U.S.), E Ink Holdings Inc. (China), YD Ynvisible, S.A. (Portugal), ThinFilm Electronics ASA (Norway), PARC, Inc. (U.S.), NovaCentrix (U.S.), and GSI Technologies, LLC (U.S.).
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of printed electronics market with respect to major segments such as technology, materials and application
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report
• An exhaustive regional analysis of printed electronics market will be provided in the report
• Profile of key players of the printed electronics market, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Printed Electronics Market
• Ink-jet printing
• Gravure printing
• Screen printing
• Retail & packaging
• North America
o United Kingdom
o South Korea
o South America
o Middle East
Table of contain
Chapter 1 Prefix
1.1 Market Scope
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Primary Research
1.3.2 Secondary Research
1.3.3 In-house Data Modeling
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Outline
3.1 Market Inclination, Trend, Outlook and Viewpoint
3.2 Market Share Analysis: Company’s Competitive Scenario
3.3 Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Impact Analysis
126.96.36.199 Impact Analysis
3.5 Porter’s five forces analysis
3.5.1 Factors Impact Analysis
Chapter 4 Printed Electronics Market by Technology: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
4.2 Ink-jet printing
4.3 Gravure printing
4.4 Screen printing
Chapter 5 Printed Electronics Market by Materials: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
Chapter 6 Printed Electronics Market by Application: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
6.2 Retail & packaging
Chapter 7 Printed Electronics Market by Geography: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
7.1 North America
7.2.3 United Kingdom
7.3.4 South Korea
7.4.1 South America
7.4.2 Middle East
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
8.1 T-ink, Inc. (U.S.)
8.2 BASF SE (Germany)
8.3 E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co. (U.S.)
8.4 Molex, Inc. (U.S.)
8.5 E Ink Holdings Inc. (China)
8.6 YD Ynvisible, S.A. (Portugal)
8.7 ThinFilm Electronics ASA (Norway)
8.8 PARC, Inc. (U.S.)
8.9 NovaCentrix (U.S.)
8.10 GSI Technologies, LLC (U.S.)
To know more about us Visit:
Reasons to buy this report:
1) Deep insights and comprehensive analysis of global and regional markets
2) Complete coverage of key product types and application segments and their sub-segments through geographies and world market
3) Deep dive into the market share and recent developments of the key players in the industry.
4) Analysis and presentation of evolving market trends, patterns, technological advancements
5) Presentation of market dynamics and factors bearing control over the global and regional markets.
6) Competitive landscapes and insights
7) Opportunity mapping in terms of product developments, research and developments and technological advancements.
Reasons to choose marketresearchdata.net
1) 24X7 sales support and free analyst time for post purchase queries.
2) Exclusive support from the analysts and industry experts possessing experience over 5 years in the industry
3) Long term relationship management and exclusivity benefits for our clients
To Browse full report visit :
USA/Canada Toll Free: +18006380796
Rest of the World: +919765091631