Pune/India, April, 2017.
Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on Global Aerobridge Market. The report predicts the market size of Global Aerobridge Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2021.
The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of Global Aerobridge Market. Moreover, the report gives insights into the factors that affect the global as well as regional performance of the market in the short run and in the long run.
Global Aerobridge Marketis estimated to reach $1,453 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 8.1% between 2016 and 2024. Aerobridge, also known as Passenger Boarding Bridges (PBB), which is enclosed and mobile passage, connecting airport terminals to aircrafts directly, allows secured and smooth movement of passengers. An aerobridge can be fixed or movable depending upon the sill height, building design and other operational requirements. They provide with enhanced and comfortable access to aircraft, especially for disabled, children and elderly passengers. The passenger boarding bridges or aerobridges also provides shelter to the passenger during rain and other weather conditions. Many security agencies prefer aerobridge over ferry bus to avoid vehicular traffic, risk of accident and terror.
Increasing passenger traffic at domestic as well as international airports is expected to drive the market. Moreover, increasing investments in installing operating aerobridges for domestic flights and rise in passenger in tier-II cities of developing counties are also expected to drive the market. However, lack of technical knowledge in handling the aerobridge causing accidents may limit the growth of the market. For instance, in July 2016, Air India flight travelling to Riyadh hits aerobridge at Mumbai Airport. Many low cost aircraft avoid using them due to high cost imposed on the usage of bridges also limits the growth of the market. Furthermore, untapped markets in developing countries and domestic airports could provide opportunity for the growth of market.
The market is segmented based on the type, structure, product type and geography. By type is further segmented into fixed aerobridge and movable aerobridge. Structure can be further segmented into glass walled and steel walled. Furthermore, product type is segmented into commuter bridge, dual boarding bridge, apron drive bridge, T-bridge and others.
By geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers U.K, Germany, Russia and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Australia and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa
Key market players include CIMC Group Ltd., Thyssenkrupp AG, Airport Equipment Ltd., Ameribridge, Inc., Adelte Group, John Bean Technologies Corp., Vataple Group Ltd., MHI-TES, Shinmaywa Industries Ltd. and Hubner GmbH & Co. Kg.
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of Aerobridge market with respect to major segments such as type, structure and product
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report
• An exhaustive regional analysis of Aerobridge market will be provided in the report
• Profile of the key players in the Aerobridge market, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Aerobridge Market
• Fixed Aerobridge
• Movable Aerobridge
• Glass Walled
• Steel Walled
• Commuter Bridge
• Dual Boarding Bridge
• Apron Drive Bridge
• North America
o United Kingdom
o South Korea
o South America
o Middle East
Table of contain
Chapter 1 Prefix
1.1 Market Scope
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Primary Research
1.3.2 Secondary Research
1.3.3 In-house Data Modeling
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Outline
3.1 Market Inclination, Trend, Outlook and Viewpoint
3.2 Market Share Analysis: Company’s Competitive Scenario
3.3 Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Impact Analysis
184.108.40.206 Impact Analysis
3.5 Porter’s five forces analysis
3.5.1 Factors Impact Analysis
Chapter 4 Aerobridge Market by Type: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
4.1 Fixed Aerobridge
4.2 Movable Aerobridge
Chapter 5 Aerobridge Market by Structure: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
5.1 Glass Walled
5.2 Steel Walled
Chapter 6 Aerobridge Market by Product: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
6.1 Commuter Bridge
6.2 Dual Boarding Bridge
6.3 Apron Drive Bridge
Chapter 7 Aerobridge Market by Geography: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
7.1 North America
7.2.1 United Kingdom
7.4.1 South America
7.4.2 Middle East
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
8.1 CIMC Group Ltd.
8.2 Thyssenkrupp AG
8.3 Airport Equipment Ltd.
8.4 Ameribridge, Inc.
8.5 Adelte Group
8.6 John Bean Technologies Corp.
8.7 Vataple Group Ltd.
8.9 Shinmaywa Industries Ltd.
8.10 Hubner GmbH & Co. Kg.
To know more about us Visit:
Reasons to buy this report:
1) Deep insights and comprehensive analysis of global and regional markets
2) Complete coverage of key product types and application segments and their sub-segments through geographies and world market
3) Deep dive into the market share and recent developments of the key players in the industry.
4) Analysis and presentation of evolving market trends, patterns, technological advancements
5) Presentation of market dynamics and factors bearing control over the global and regional markets.
6) Competitive landscapes and insights
7) Opportunity mapping in terms of product developments, research and developments and technological advancements.
Reasons to choose marketresearchdata.net
1) 24X7 sales support and free analyst time for post purchase queries.
2) Exclusive support from the analysts and industry experts possessing experience over 5 years in the industry
3) Long term relationship management and exclusivity benefits for our clients
To Browse full report visit:
USA/Canada Toll Free: +18006380796
Rest of the World: +919765091631