Pune/India, April, 2017.
Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on Global Commercial Avionics Market. The report predicts the market size of Global Commercial Avionics Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2021.
The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of Global Commercial Avionics Market. Moreover, the report gives insights into the factors that affect the global as well as regional performance of the market in the short run and in the long run.
Global Commercial Avionics Marketis estimated to reach $27 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 4.1% between 2016 and 2024. Avionics consist of electro-mechanical and electronic systems used on aircraft, artificial satellites and spacecraft, which assist the pilots in safe and efficient operation of an aircraft. Avionics system comprises of communications, navigation, display system and many other systems that perform various functions. Modern avionics consist of advanced technology and software-intensive systems. For instance, modern avionics are highly used in Next Generation Air Transport System initiated by Federal Aviation Administration in the United States and the Single European Sky ATM Research (SESAR) initiated by Europe.
Increasing technological advancements in navigation systems, emerging economies in developing nations, and adoption of next-generation aircrafts are driving the growth of the market. Moreover, requirement for real time data and emergence of new players could also fuel the growth of the market. However, unstable economic problems and growing cyber threats could hinder the growth of the market. Desire for glass cockpits and untapped markets could provide an opportunity for this market.
The commercial avionics market is segmented based on the aircraft type, systems type and geography. Aircraft type is further segmented into fixed wing aircraft (very large aircraft, wide body aircraft and narrow aircraft) and rotary wing aircraft. Furthermore, systems type is segmented into integrated modular avionics, avionics full duplex switched Ethernet, cockpit systems, cabin systems, flight control & emergency, navigation, surveillance, electrical systems, communication systems, central maintenance systems and others.
By geography commercial avionics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers France, Germany, United Kingdom and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Australia, Singapore and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
The key players in the market include Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Honeywell Aerospace, Universal Avionics System Corporation, United Technologies Corporation, General Electronics, L-3 Communications, Rockwell Collins, Diehl Aerospace GmbH, Astronautics Corporation of America and Curtiss-Wright Corporation.
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of commercial avionics market with respect to major segments such as aircraft type and systems type
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report
• An exhaustive regional analysis of commercial avionics market will be provided in the report
• Profile of the key players in the commercial avionics market, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Commercial Avionics Market
Aircraft Type Segments
• Fixed Wing Aircraft
o Very Large Aircraft
o Wide Body Aircraft
o Narrow Aircraft
o Rotary Wing Aircraft
Systems Type Segments
• Integrated Modular Avionics
• Avionics Full Duplex Switched Ethernet
• Cockpit Systems
• Cabin Systems
• Flight Control & Emergency
• Electrical Systems
• Communication Systems
• Central Maintenance Systems
• North America
o United Kingdom
o South Korea
o South America
o Middle East
Table of contain
Chapter 1 Prefix
1.1 Market Scope
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Primary Research
1.3.2 Secondary Research
1.3.3 In-house Data Modeling
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Outline
3.1 Market Inclination, Trend, Outlook and Viewpoint
3.2 Market Share Analysis: Company’s Competitive Scenario
3.3 Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Impact Analysis
188.8.131.52 Impact Analysis
3.5 Porter’s five forces analysis
3.5.1 Factors Impact Analysis
Chapter 4 Commercial Avionics Market by Aircraft Type: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
4.1 Fixed Wing Aircraft
4.1.1 Very Large Aircraft
4.1.2 Wide Body Aircraft
4.1.3 Narrow Aircraft
4.2 Rotary Wing Aircraft
Chapter 5 Commercial Avionics Market by Systems Type: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
5.1 Integrated Modular Avionics
5.2 Avionics Full Duplex Switched Ethernet
5.3 Cockpit Systems
5.4 Flight Control & Emergency
5.7 Electrical Systems
5.8 Communication Systems
5.9 Central Maintenance Systems Others
Chapter 6 Commercial Avionics Market by Geography: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024
6.1 North America
6.2.3 United Kingdom
6.4.1 South America
6.4.2 Middle East
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
7.1 Panasonic Avionics Corporation
7.2 Honeywell Aerospace
7.3 Universal Avionics System Corporation
7.4 United Technologies Corporation
7.5 General Electronics
7.6 L-3 Communications
7.7 Rockwell Collins
7.8 Diehl Aerospace GmbH
7.9 Astronautivcs Corporation of America
7.10 Curtiss-Wright Corporation
To know more about us Visit:
Reasons to buy this report:
1) Deep insights and comprehensive analysis of global and regional markets
2) Complete coverage of key product types and application segments and their sub-segments through geographies and world market
3) Deep dive into the market share and recent developments of the key players in the industry.
4) Analysis and presentation of evolving market trends, patterns, technological advancements
5) Presentation of market dynamics and factors bearing control over the global and regional markets.
6) Competitive landscapes and insights
7) Opportunity mapping in terms of product developments, research and developments and technological advancements.
Reasons to choose marketresearchdata.net
1) 24X7 sales support and free analyst time for post purchase queries.
2) Exclusive support from the analysts and industry experts possessing experience over 5 years in the industry
3) Long term relationship management and exclusivity benefits for our clients
To Browse full report visit:
USA/Canada Toll Free: +18006380796
Rest of the World: +919765091631