Pune/India, April, 2017.
Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on Global Automotive Head-up Display Market. The report predicts the market size of Global Automotive Head-up Display Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2024.
The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of Global Automotive Head-up Display Market. Moreover, the report gives insights into the factors that affect the global as well as regional performance of the market in the short run and in the long run.
Global Automotive Head-up Display Marketis estimated to reach $2,786 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 23.1% between 2016 and 2024. Automotive head-up display (HUD) is any transparent display that shows data without need of drivers or users to look away from their usual frame. There can by two types of HUDs in automobiles, a windshield, where a projected image on it will reflect to the user and a combiner, which can be separated and retracted from the windshield. HUDs have been widely used in aviation sector but now it’s been also used in automotive sectors such as sports, luxury and premium cars, to enhance the security need and safety & comfort. The HUDs will also be introduced in SUVs and mid-size cars in upcoming years. HUDs will feature not only the speed and warning signals, but also display the navigation information or advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) data, allowing the user to access the critical points while focusing on their drive.
Rising knowledge about the HUD devices, increasing disposable income globally and high demand for mid-sized cars & luxury cars are expected to fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, new product innovations and mergers & acquisitions along with entry of new players are also expected to boast the market. However, high cost in R&D and downsizing of technology may hinder the growth of market. Furthermore, voice controlled HUDs and untapped markets would provide an opportunity for the growth of the HUD market.
The automotive head-up display market is segmented based on the product type, application and geography. Product type is further segmented into Windshield HUD and Combiner HUD. Furthermore, application is segmented into premium cars, sports cars, luxury cars and others (low priced cars and other automobiles).
By geography the automotive head-up display market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea and others. Rest of the world (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
The key players of the market are Panasonic Corporation, Nippon Seiki, Delphi Automotive, Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Microvision Inc., Yazaki Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Pioneer Corporation and BMW AG
The key takeaways from the report
• The report will provide detailed analysis of Automotive Head-up Display Market with respect to major segments such as product type and application
• The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
• Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report
• An exhaustive regional analysis of Automotive Head-up Display Market will be provided in the report
• Profile of the key players in the Automotive Head-up Display Market, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Automotive Head-Up-Display Market
Product Type Segments
• Windshield HUD
• Combiner HUD
• Premium Cars
• Sports Cars
• Luxury Cars
• Others (low priced cars and other automobiles)
• North America
o United Kingdom
o South Korea
o South America
o Middle East
Chapter 1 Prefix
1.1 Market Scope
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Primary Research
1.3.2 Secondary Research
1.3.3 In-house Data Modeling
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Outline
3.1 Market Inclination, Trend, Outlook and Viewpoint
3.2 Market Share Analysis: Company’s Competitive Scenario
3.3 Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Impact Analysis
184.108.40.206 Impact Analysis
3.5 Porter’s five forces analysis
3.5.1 Factors Impact Analysis
Chapter 4 Automotive Head-up Display Market by Product Type: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 –2024
4.1 Windshield HUD
4.2 Combiner HUD
Chapter 5 Automotive Head-up Display Market by Component: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 –2024
5.1 Premium Cars
5.2 Sports Cars
5.3 Luxury Cars
5.4 Others (low priced cars and other automobiles)
Chapter 6 Automotive Head-up Display Market by Geography: Market Size and Forecast, 2015 –2024
6.1 North America
6.2.3 United Kingdom
6.4.1 South America
6.4.2 Middle East
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
7.1 Panasonic Corporation
7.2 Nippon Seiki
7.3 Delphi Automotive
7.4 Continental AG
7.5 Denso Corporation
7.6 Microvision Inc.
7.7 Yazaki Corporation
7.8 Visteon Corporation
7.9 Pioneer Corporation
7.10 Thales Group
To know more about us Visit:
Reasons to buy this report:
1) Deep insights and comprehensive analysis of global and regional markets
2) Complete coverage of key product types and application segments and their sub-segments through geographies and world market
3) Deep dive into the market share and recent developments of the key players in the industry.
4) Analysis and presentation of evolving market trends, patterns, technological advancements
5) Presentation of market dynamics and factors bearing control over the global and regional markets.
6) Competitive landscapes and insights
7) Opportunity mapping in terms of product developments, research and developments and technological advancements.
Reasons to choose marketresearchdata.net
1) 24X7 sales support and free analyst time for post purchase queries.
2) Exclusive support from the analysts and industry experts possessing experience over 5 years in the industry
3) Long term relationship management and exclusivity benefits for our clients
To Browse full report visit:
USA/Canada Toll Free: +18006380796
Rest of the World: +919765091631